Forehead thermometers are essential items in people’s daily lives. Traditional mercury thermometers have the characteristics of long temperature measurement time and inconvenient readings. Moreover, glass mercury thermometers are not only fragile, and toxic mercury may leak out. Incomplete disinfection during use leads to cross-infection. New types of clinical thermometers, such as electronic thermometers, use a thermistor to measure body temperature, which also has problems such as a long temperature measurement time. Therefore, there is a certain market demand for non-contact thermometers for rapid temperature measurement. Compared with traditional temperature measurement methods, infrared forehead thermometers have the advantages of fast response time, safe use and long service life. They are very suitable for customs, airports, railway stations, shopping malls, theaters, schools and other places to be fast, accurate, and without cross-infection. To measure body temperature. So, how to use infrared forehead thermometer correctly?
In the correct use of infrared forehead thermometers, China infrared Forehead Thermometer Manufacturer reminds you that in addition to strictly operating in accordance with the instructions, you should also pay attention to the following points:
1. It should be measured in "body temperature mode" and the unit should be Celsius (°C).
2. When taking temperature measurement outdoors in winter, the forehead thermometer should be kept warm immediately during the interval of measurement.
3. The measurement environment temperature should be as stable as possible, far away from places such as vents.
4. The forehead thermometer probe must be clean, and the forehead of the person being tested must be dry and unobstructed.
5. The forehead of the tested person should be measured, and the probe should be aimed at the forehead (center, above the center of the eyebrow), and a distance of 1-5 cm from the forehead surface (specifically subject to the instructions). Hold for 1-2 seconds during measurement, complete the test after hearing the beep (or vibration), and read the displayed value.
6. When measuring people in the car, the driver should be asked to roll down the windows in advance to lower the temperature in the car. Measure 1-5 cm from the forehead surface (specifically subject to the instructions).
7. For persons who have been in a low temperature environment for a long time, the temperature of the forehead surface will temporarily decrease, and the temperature of the person under test should be allowed to recover after a while.
8. Infrared forehead thermometers are only suitable for rapid body temperature screening. If the measured value shows abnormal body temperature, it should be retested. When it is suspected that the person under test has fever, a glass thermometer should be used for further measurement.
9. If you have doubts about the measurement accuracy of the infrared forehead thermometer, it is recommended to use a glass thermometer and an infrared forehead thermometer to measure and compare the same person at the same time. If the difference between the measured values exceeds ±0.5°C, it can be sent to Tianjin Metrology Supervision and Inspection. For calibration by the Academy of Sciences, it can also be directly sent to Tianjin Institute of Metrology Supervision and Inspection for calibration.
The above introduction is "how to use infrared forehead thermometers correctly". Qingyuan Medical Device is a professional manufacturer of infrared forehead thermometers. It has dozens of foreign customers and the annual export volume reaches tens of millions of yuan. Welcome to the new and old Customers call to discuss business cooperation.